OPERVA AI is an exciting technology company that helps asset construction & maintenance professionals build and maintain smarter, faster and safer. At OPERVA AI, we gel over the fast growth with innovative products and solutions, and constantly challenging status quo. If you are vibrant, ambitious and want to leave a mark in a future-oriented industry, drop a note to us at email@example.com.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist BIM software development team in creating a dashboard for common data environment
- Maintain and update the database
- Research on the data format for synchronization of the various software
- Compile and define the API needed based on the requirements specified
- Action-oriented and independent
- Entry Level
- Minimum Education Level: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Construction Engineering
Relevant knowledge or experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
- Autodesk Revit BIM
- Remote working environment
- Work in exciting start-up landscape
Operva AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.