Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate can expect to fly UAVs for commercial customers and perform tasks as such:
- Able to achieve the main task of drone flight shooting according to the project requirements;
- Research and Development of new UAS applications;
- Conduct pre-flight planning including weather forecast checks, mission/project planning, and site coordination;
- Conduct necessary post-flight data processing, transformations, analysis, and reporting;
- Able to use/ willing to learn software to perform 2D & 3D modelling processing and editing;
- Work closely with sales team and support pre-sales technical proposal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC or Diploma in the any related field of Engineering;
- Have a strong interest in the drone industry;
- Work experience in drone application projects would be advantageous;
- Experience in drone flying with a good understanding of local drone flying regulations is a plus;
- However, entry-level candidates interest in flying drones are welcome to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.