OPERVA AI is an exciting technology company that helps asset construction & maintenance professionals build and maintain smarter, faster and safer. At OPERVA AI, we gel over the fast growth with innovative products and solutions, and constantly challenging status quo. If you are vibrant, ambitious and want to leave a mark in a future-oriented industry, drop a note to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate UI / UX designs into high quality code
- Assist and advise on UI/UX design capabilities and improvements, feasibility of new functionalities through capabilities of current Android technology
- Write clean and maintainable code that is properly tested and reviewed
- Consume RESTful/JSON services to power applications
- Entry Level
- Minimum Education Level: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Relevant knowledge or experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of Android Studio, Java, Android SDK
- Software version control tool
- Remote working environment
- Work in exciting start-up landscape
Operva AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.